Metal Edging Install:
Purpose: To delimit areas, separate planting areas from grass, creates a clean-cut, professional-looking edge lasts longer than plastic (which we do not install)
Installation: When done properly it is installed flush or slightly over ground level
Colors: BLACK (New), Brown and Green
- It protects plants in winter and newly planted trees and shrub roots from hot weather
- It keeps moisture in
- It keeps weeds down
- It amends the soil as it decomposes
- It is decorative
- It must be replenished as it decomposes into dirt
- It cannot be installed in a slope as it will wash away
- It can also fly out of place by either strong winds or when trying to use your blower
COLORS AVAILABLE: Natural, and Dyed: Black, Brown, Red
Rock and Gravel Install:
Proper install is done with a Layer of Basemix, then Commercial Grade Weedblock and then the gravel or stone of your selection.
- It can highlight an area like a planter specially when using contrasting colors, and or walkways
- River Rock is a great way to channel water out or away from areas, prevents dirt erosion
- The weedblock and base prevent the weeds from growing, however seedlings must be either pulled out or spot sprayed with vinegar or weedkiller.
- It is done once, and hardly ever replenished (unless there is big slopes and rocks move out of place with rushing water)
- It is more expensive than mulch install
- It does need low maintenance (spot spraying or pulling of weeds)
Call 210 995 0588 to schedule a free estimate !